Favorite Lyric Quotes

  • "I could rage like a fire and you'd bring rain I desire" 'Morningside' by Sara Bareilles

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inspiration

I'm putting effort into blogging more often for many many reasons. One of those is to simply improve my writing discipline. I find that finding inspiration to do this often is difficult since I am particularly passionate about whichever topic I'm writing on. I can't be THAT passionate about everything I write. So either I seek a strong inspiration, or I just make it up as I go. You know, I heard a quote somewhere that said something to the effect of "You can't sit around and wait for motivation. Take action and the motivation will come later". I'm pretty sure I butchered that, but you get the idea. So here I am taking action. A lot of my inspiration comes from music. Right now, not so much. Okay, I have a topic. It shall be in my next post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment