Favorite Lyric Quotes

  • "I could rage like a fire and you'd bring rain I desire" 'Morningside' by Sara Bareilles

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Need

My need is so great if feels unquenchable
My hunger so deep I fear eternal starvation
I search within the world, within myself
I hunt with fervor night and day
It's a mindless seeking of desperation
My soul recognizes the deficit
My heart is filled with my world but empty of life
My blindness is detestable and disheartening
Because there You are
There You always are
You're only ever a sweet breath away
My total fulfillment, My long lost Love
My need amplified and overwhelming
My purpose for being, loving, singing
I realize now what needs be done
I will empty myself so I can be filled
Come into me and fulfill me. Satisfy me
Allow me your sacred pleasure
So I will never hunger or need again
Touch Me, Hold Me, Love Me
Decimate my delusion of hollow need
Welcome me into your glory
I will keep my eyes open if you stay within view
Love Me My Lord, Love Me
That is all I'll ever need

No comments:

Post a Comment