Favorite Lyric Quotes

  • "I could rage like a fire and you'd bring rain I desire" 'Morningside' by Sara Bareilles

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Take Me, My Lord!

Run your fingers through me My Lord and know me
Wrap me in your infinite wings of glory
Honor me with your nearness
Flatter me with your beauty
Take Me My Lord, Take Me I'm Yours!
Sculpt my features to your pleasure
Only ever for your pleasure
Heat the coldness in my heart
Cool my fever's misguided passion
Caress within me places untouched
Dishevel my plans Dis-armor my mind
You give me breath and you take it away
Intoxicate my reality with your affection
Take Me My Love, Take Me I'm Yours!
I'm reaching for you, are you reaching for me?
Locked in your arms is where I am free
With you on my mind, my heart overflows
I can hardly believe it was me that you chose
So Take Me My Lord, Take Me Now!
Never leave my side, Never break your vow
I need you within me, belonging to you
No other reality for me is true
Satisfy this hunger only you can sate
Purify me with fire, Destroy and Create
Release within me your Masterpiece
Then stand back and admire me, Love Me
Because I exist in my full potential for you
Does this please you, My Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment